Info@UpstateSCAPA.org career search professional
Cameron Ashley Building Products
The Payroll & Human Resources Generalist is a key member of the Cameron Ashley Building Products HR team partnering with the VP of HR and Human Resource Manager to provide operational human resources support. The HR Generalist will be responsible for payroll functions and other various human resources process and program responsibilities as assigned.
· Serves as the first point of contact for emails and calls from associates
· Payroll administration for 550+ associates in 27 states
· Enters new hires into the payroll system and online paystub website.
· Manages all employee information changes.
· Manages all types of leave
· Ensures data entry and payroll accuracy
· Maintain legal compliance of new hire paperwork, including I-9s
· Payroll administration
· Benefits administration
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, or related field; or relevant experience in lieu
· 3+ years of Human Resources experience
· CPP, PHR or SHRM-SCP Certification
· Expertise to make recommendations using judgment that is consistent with standard practices, policies, procedures, regulations or government law
· Capability to handle multiple projects or tasks while effectively prioritizing to meet deadlines in an ever changing fast-paced environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong knowledge and understanding of payroll and employee benefits
· Ability to pass a drug test and background verifications
· Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
· Must be able to occasionally travel, including overnight
· Must be able to constantly remain in a stationary position
· Constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
Please contact John Chesare via email at JohnChesare@cameronashleybp.com or via phone at 864-281-3463
AFL Global Job SummaryThe Payroll Manager is responsible for multi-state web-based payrolls in the HRIS system, overseeing payroll staff, and resolving complex payroll issues. In addition, the incumbent is required to work with other members of the HR team as an advisor on payroll regulations and company policy and establishes new payroll processes as needed. Responsibilities
· Adheres to and promotes the environmental, health & safety policies of AFLPersonal Qualities· Professional with leadership qualities; comfortable acting as a mentor and coach· Responsive and shows empathy· Detail oriented, analytical, and well organized· Strong verbal and written communication skills; communicates with dimplomacy and tact Qualifications
Business Requirements Minimum Education Bachelor’s DegreeBusiness, HR, Accounting or related field Send resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client, a highly successful financial services company in downtown Greenville, is looking for an experienced Payroll Manager. This position will be the manager over two payroll specialists and the receptionist. The company needs someone who has experience with payroll legal issues, process improvement and managing a team.
Culture fit is also important. The team runs payroll for about 3900 employees across 16 states.
If you have an interest in learning more, or know someone who might, please contact:
Executive Search Consultant at FGP
Forest Acres Payroll
Job duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Entering, processing and reviewing payroll;
• Updating payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, job titles and more;
• New hire processing on E-Verify and State New Hire sites;
• Scheduling and reviewing payroll taxes for clients;
• Maintaining payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data;
• Pulling payroll reports and documents;
• Calculating, reconciling and preparing quarterly year-end returns;
• Reconciling payroll each quarter and year;
• Data entry for new clients and their employees;
• Serving as an out of office contact, when needed;
• Monthly billing;
• Protecting payroll operations by keeping information confidential;
• Administrative functions;
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
Preference will be provided to candidates who maintain the FPC or CPP designation.
Accuracy with data entry, attention to detail, confidentiality, computer skills, excellent written and verbal communication, ability to work independently and with others.
Bachelor’s degree and several years of payroll experience is preferred.
This position is for 25-35 hours per week, up to 40 if it is the right fit for both the candidate and employer. Payroll quarters will require more hours than other months of the year (January, April, July and October). The office is located in Travelers Rest, S.C., but open to tele-work options.
Qualified candidates will be background and credit checked. Forest Acres Payroll participates in E-Verify and S.C. New Hire.
To apply for this position, please call (864) 610-4037 and follow the prompts in the voicemail message.
New positions being posted weekly
New positions being posted weekly