Info@UpstateSCAPA.org career search professional
Total Human Resources
The Payroll Coordinator will assist Operations in carrying out responsibility for payroll preparation/processing for both ASO and PEO clients.
Benefits include: health, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, PTO, 401K with match, flexibility and remote working after training.
Salary will be competitive and based upon experience and qualifications.
Essential Functions/Percentage of Time Spent on Each:
· Client Relations (30%)
o Communicates externally with clients and employees, answering questions and responding to requests
o Responsible for accurate and timely payments to all worksite employees
o Responds to verification of Employment Requests
o Responds to unemployment Claims
· Administrative (20%)
o Imports Timekeeping data into PrismHR
o Prepares Client reports as needed
o Prepares payroll packages for UPS daily
· Data Integrity (50%)
o Maintains employee details in PrismHR
o Maintains employee garnishments, loans, and other deductions
o Analyzes, prepares and inputs payroll data
o Reviews payroll reports for accuracy prior to finalization
· Accountability & Dependability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and achieves results with little oversite. Consistently at work on time, follows instructions, responds to manager’s instructions.
· Adaptability & Flexibility: Adapts to changing business needs, conditions, and work responsibilities and works with a variety of situations, individuals, groups, and varying customer needs.
· Analytical Skills: ability to review a problem and recommend appropriate solutions based on knowledge of job and company procedures.
· Communication: Connects with peers, subordinates and customers; actively listens; clearly and effectively shares information; demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills; seeks input from others; adapts communication to diverse audiences.
· Confidentiality: Maintain confidential information in strict confidence and will exercise a reasonable degree of care to prevent disclosure to others.
· Customer Focus: Builds and maintains customer satisfaction with the products and services offered by the organization; provides excellent service to internal and external customers.
· Ethics & Integrity: Earns others’ trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions.
· Innovative: Has the ability to recognize inefficient processes and propose solutions to management
· Planning & Organizing: Define tasks and milestones to achieve objectives, while ensuring the optimal use of resources to achieve those objectives.
· Stress Management: The ability to keep functioning effectively when under pressure and maintain self-control in face of hostility or provocation.
Education and Training:
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in processing multi-state payrolls for multiple clients/employees on multiple pay schedules, Microsoft Office software programs, Compliance law knowledge regarding the on-boarding process and E-Verify experience.
Preferred Attributes: PrismHR or HRPyramid highly preferred, APA certification is a plus
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the Payroll Coordinator duties, the employee regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This position requires occasional travel and driving.
Candidates can send a resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or contact directly at (864) 416.4784
(3) Accounts Payable Specialists - Hamrick's - Gaffney
AFL Global Job SummaryThe Payroll Manager is responsible for multi-state web-based payrolls in the HRIS system, overseeing payroll staff, and resolving complex payroll issues. In addition, the incumbent is required to work with other members of the HR team as an advisor on payroll regulations and company policy and establishes new payroll processes as needed. Responsibilities
· Adheres to and promotes the environmental, health & safety policies of AFLPersonal Qualities· Professional with leadership qualities; comfortable acting as a mentor and coach· Responsive and shows empathy· Detail oriented, analytical, and well organized· Strong verbal and written communication skills; communicates with dimplomacy and tact Qualifications
Business Requirements Minimum Education Bachelor’s DegreeBusiness, HR, Accounting or related field Send resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client, a highly successful financial services company in downtown Greenville, is looking for an experienced Payroll Manager. This position will be the manager over two payroll specialists and the receptionist. The company needs someone who has experience with payroll legal issues, process improvement and managing a team.
Culture fit is also important. The team runs payroll for about 3900 employees across 16 states.
If you have an interest in learning more, or know someone who might, please contact:
Executive Search Consultant at FGP
Forest Acres Payroll
Job duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Entering, processing and reviewing payroll;
• Updating payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, job titles and more;
• New hire processing on E-Verify and State New Hire sites;
• Scheduling and reviewing payroll taxes for clients;
• Maintaining payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data;
• Pulling payroll reports and documents;
• Calculating, reconciling and preparing quarterly year-end returns;
• Reconciling payroll each quarter and year;
• Data entry for new clients and their employees;
• Serving as an out of office contact, when needed;
• Monthly billing;
• Protecting payroll operations by keeping information confidential;
• Administrative functions;
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
Preference will be provided to candidates who maintain the FPC or CPP designation.
Accuracy with data entry, attention to detail, confidentiality, computer skills, excellent written and verbal communication, ability to work independently and with others.
Bachelor’s degree and several years of payroll experience is preferred.
This position is for 25-35 hours per week, up to 40 if it is the right fit for both the candidate and employer. Payroll quarters will require more hours than other months of the year (January, April, July and October). The office is located in Travelers Rest, S.C., but open to tele-work options.
Qualified candidates will be background and credit checked. Forest Acres Payroll participates in E-Verify and S.C. New Hire.
To apply for this position, please call (864) 610-4037 and follow the prompts in the voicemail message.
New positions being posted weekly
New positions being posted weekly