Cameron Ashley Building Products
The Payroll & Human Resources Generalist is a key member of the Cameron Ashley Building Products HR team partnering with the VP of HR and Human Resource Manager to provide operational human resources support. The HR Generalist will be responsible for payroll functions and other various human resources process and program responsibilities as assigned.
· Serves as the first point of contact for emails and calls from associates
· Payroll administration for 550+ associates in 27 states
· Enters new hires into the payroll system and online paystub website.
· Manages all employee information changes.
· Manages all types of leave
· Ensures data entry and payroll accuracy
· Maintain legal compliance of new hire paperwork, including I-9s
· Payroll administration
· Benefits administration
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, or related field; or relevant experience in lieu
· 3+ years of Human Resources experience
· CPP, PHR or SHRM-SCP Certification
· Expertise to make recommendations using judgment that is consistent with standard practices, policies, procedures, regulations or government law
· Capability to handle multiple projects or tasks while effectively prioritizing to meet deadlines in an ever changing fast-paced environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong knowledge and understanding of payroll and employee benefits
· Ability to pass a drug test and background verifications
· Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
· Must be able to occasionally travel, including overnight
· Must be able to constantly remain in a stationary position
· Constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
Please contact John Chesare via email at JohnChesare@cameronashleybp.com or via phone at 864-281-3463
Priority 1 Security - $50k-$55k DOE
Contact: Tina Stanifer, Director of Human Resources
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Knowledge/Skills & Abilities
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bilingual (Spanish / English) candidates are encouraged to apply.
Requisition # 44691
Employment Type Full-time
Performs a wide variety of payroll processing activities and record keeping to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the bi-weekly payroll. Proficient in working in Payroll and Time and Attendance software systems including editing functions. Provides guidance, direction and education to managers, timekeepers and employees in payroll related matters.
This is a non-management job that will report to a supervisor, manager, director or executive.
Associate's Degree - Accounting, Business Administration or closely related field.
5 years - Payroll experience
In lieu of the Above Minimum Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent and 10 years of Payroll experience.
Other Required Experience
FPC - Preferred
To Apply: access our website: https://careers.ghs.org/job/Greenville-PAYROLL-COORDINATOR-SC-29601/559530900/
Job duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Entering, processing and reviewing payroll;
• Updating payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, job titles and more;
• Scheduling and reviewing payroll taxes for clients;
• Maintaining payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data;
• Pulling payroll reports and documents;
• Calculating, reconciling and preparing quarterly year-end returns;
• Reconciling payroll each quarter and year;
• Data entry for new clients and their employees;
• Serving as an out of office contact, when needed;
• Protecting payroll operations by keeping information confidential;
• Administrative functions;
• Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
Preference will be provided to candidates who maintain the FPC or CPP designation.
Accuracy with data entry, attention to detail, confidentiality, computer skills, excellent written and verbal communication, ability to work independently and with others.
Bachelor’s degree and several years of payroll experience is also highly desired.
This position is for 25-35 hours per week, up to 40 if it is the right fit for both the candidate and employer. Payroll quarters will require more hours than other months of the year (January, April, July and October). The office is located in Travelers Rest, S.C.
Qualified candidates will be background and credit checked. Forest Acres Payroll participates in E-Verify and S.C. New Hire.
To apply for this position, please call (864) 610-4037 and follow the prompts in the voicemail message.
I am recruiting a Payroll Manager ($100,000, 20%) for a national health focused company near Lake Norman (relocation assistance provided). Over the years, this national client has continued to hire great people and this particular opportunity will have room to advance. It is a direct hire role with a base, bonus and outstanding benefits for you and your family.
Contact via email to learn more.
The Payroll Process Manager is responsible for ensuring that all payroll processing related activities are carried out in a timely and accurate manner; providing required and requested reports; supporting system integration activities; providing advice, assistance, and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation; and, coordinating the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries.
General Duties & Responsibilities
· Adheres to Organization’s Policy and Procedures
· Acts as a role model within and outside the Agency
· Performs duties as workload necessitates
· Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
· Communicates regularly with supervisor about department issues and keeps management advised of potential problems in all areas
· Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
· Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position
· Meets department productivity standards
· Participates in working groups, councils and committees.
· Ensures compliance with rules and regulations.
· Participates on special projects, and seeks additional responsibilities.
· Accomplishes all tasks as appropriate.
· Recommends new approaches to effect on-going continual improvements to policies, procedures, and documentation.
· Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment and payroll.
· Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
· Performs other related duties as required and assigned
· Consistently promotes the company’s core values.
· Completes required Curo annual training.
Essential Functions of Position
· Ensures timely and accurate bi-weekly disbursement of multi-state payroll, including pay/hours adjustments, garnishments, benefit deductions and taxes for 11,500+ employees consistent with federal and state wage and hour laws
· Ensures Corporate payroll and supplemental payments, i.e. bonuses, relocation, severance, stock transactions, and manual checks, as needed
· Assist in developing and reporting payroll department performance KPIs
· Audits the accuracy and performance of functions performed by staff
· Partners with Payroll Analyst and Payroll Director to escalate payroll discrepancies for reporting, root cause analysis and resolution
· Partners with Payroll Analyst to develop and maintain payroll procedural and system documentation
· Provides training to payroll operations team on all procedures and practices
· Supports the integration of time keeping systems with the payroll system
· Provides accurate reporting as needed, including weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end payroll and accounting reports
· Manages employee performance and encourages professional development.
Performance HCM Overview:
Performance HCM is looking for a professional to handle our clients in a fun, fast paced, dynamic environment. The HCM Customer Service Specialist will normally handle a portfolio of clients, assisting with questions relating to their payroll, tax and HR services. The Specialist will be the primary point of contact for all client inquiries. This individual will provide excellent client support and resolve client issues using effective problem solving skills in a timely manner. If you enjoy working in a team environment -- at a company with a family atmosphere and where you can bring your 'A' game every day -- then keep reading!
Experience in Human Resources and Payroll Software is preferred Knowledge of payroll processing and account experience is helpful.
Key Result Areas:
Specialist is responsible for providing top-notch customer service through relationship building and customer support. (We know our clients' birthdays, and their dogs' names!) Specialist must be comfortable and proactive in reaching out to clients via phone and email to resolve payroll and tax issues. (If you are paralyzed by a ringing phone this may not be the job for you.) Representative must demonstrate ability to respond to client questions in a timely manner. Communicate with Tax Department if client receives a tax notice. Assist Tax Department in communicating next steps for the client. Representative should strive to provide a positive customer experience throughout the entire payroll process.Up-sell clients by periodically explaining the benefits of additional products that the client does not use. Participating in designated client calling, card writing and other retention oriented programs. (We bring Southern Hospitality to the payroll industry.) Maintaining a high rate of client retention through quality service.
Education, Training and Certifications:
Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) preferred. BA/BS degree is preferred with a track record of proven customer service skills. Great communication skills are a must. Comfortable with business software is important.
Interested? Click this link to apply today!
New positions being posted weekly
New positions being posted weekly
New positions being posted weekly
New positions being posted weekly